Sunday, October 25, 2009

my two ravens

My sale yesterday went quite well. And it definitely inspired me to do more paintings. As i get my self ready this morning to do another one. One in the series that i didn't name yet. I paint about how i see the ideal love relationship. :) Nude.(any suggestion for a name are welcome, i don't name every single painting, just naming a series. I have: 'flowers, mountains and the sky', 'my own skin', 'ice', and this relationship one, which is typically, that i don't have a name yet)

As i do the dishes, out of kitchen window i watch these Raven for a half hour at least. What a beautiful image for what i see as true love. Before i start taking pictures, it's actually the bird on the right that sits hunched down and receives the loving. But when i spotted them first i went: "oh my God, there is my two ravens kissing.




hmmm 5 pictures. i know that's where i am hard to love, because as in love too, i will state one thing and flow on to the next, not always taking into account the ones who love me. As here on blog i recently stated that i always like to do one picture per post, well here you go. FIVE. And it is all very plausible to me.

4 comments:

L. said...

So glad your sale went well!

Beautiful pictures! 5 photos! But one lovely moment.

Thank you for sharing!!

RachelW said...

Oh, I love the ravens! What a sweet pair!

Anonymous said...

au au koppie krauw
bird love

Anonymous said...

You are not similar to the expert :)