Sunday, May 16, 2010

rainbow around the sun




Thursday evening i was sitting outside and a warm breeze blew in.
It carried clouds of leave miners, who will lay eggs on the poplar leaves and eventually turn the leaves grey, but let's not worry about that now.
to sit in a warm 'snow storm' like that is kind of neat.
Today they did not want to open their wings for me, but even so clinging to the tree they have a kind of beauty. Take note though they are very tiny, 2 mm long.

And don't look our leaves like blossoms?

What to write..... I am doing well. After my post Friday about my thoughts, i had many inspirational comments on the subject. Thank you so much. And i feel i made great progress on the matter. I don't want to say too much, i still feel tender, in the sense that how can one describe whispers in the wind.

But life is trying to proof it all to me, that all is good :) So much beauty. I saw Cinderella (thanks to Destiny, who was a dancing mouse), walked with a very dear friend, had archery lessons, found myself in the company of totally gorgeous women,
did Reiki, and more, and just now that ring.....

No comments: