Friday, September 21, 2012

la vie est d'or

I had something in mind how to post those pictures, but i do not know how to do it. That is okay. that will be another day.

For my changeways program i had to set goals, and that was not one of them.

At the program i learned this week, that this program is only about managing one's depression. Uhmmm i actually think i have actually all my life done quite well that way. So what's new? I am supposed to set small goals and pat my self on the back after doing them. Well i did set two goals for this week  and i did one


but having done that that, it turned out i need to something else , when i wait with that till next week a deadline has gone by and step one was useless.



And these photos mix me up, i like simple

As why do we need a bag around our bread and a bag to put that bag in and a car to drive it home etc etc

Yesterday i saw something beautiful, bicyclist are starting to use the driving lane on the riverdale bridge for biking. As the footpath is narrow and there is always lots of pedestrians. When more bikers use the driving lanes, car traffic will get used that. And hopefully someone doesn't get it in its mind to buy a bigger bridge, cars will just learn that driving lanes are for bikes too. Saying this, when we don't change no one will.
Yahoo! let Whitehorse be the bicycle and pedestrian capital!
It already is.
Alexander was saying in Medicine Hat you can't even walk to the grocery store, well start walking kiddo!
And no more plastic bags to me means a cleaner environment and no need to keep your bread clean form dirt which is created by the means to keep things 'clean'.

Well that was my two cents worth.  I bought a new camera, to contradict things i stand for, indeed it is plastic it came in plastic and in a box, and i printed the manual,on and on.

2 comments:

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

I set small goals for myself too and reward myself by feeling great when I hit them. So important!

christopher said...

It is very difficult to live free of the oil based hydrocarbon utilities. You have to account for all of it you use when you participate in city living. I mean, even when you avoid your immediate use successfully you will participate in the usages of product distribution, such as the shrink wrapping of products on pallets for shipping without wastage of packaged products to local distribution points. So if you are going to live hydrocarbon free you have to get deep into understanding all the places this stuff is used to maximize profit.