Saturday, December 21, 2013

a different kind of reality (part 1)

 ahhhh i woke up with a whole book in my head this morning, and already now it slipped away. Maybe as with a dream that sits on the periphery of our memory, just on the other side, inaccessible. I will lay down in the same position and let my thoughts drift elsewhere. And yes this morning the dream came back.  I was flying , but not lucid, i flew low across a big river, coming to the other side there was no dry place to land, all swamp.
But that was not what i was going to write about, i am just easing my mind back into it.
Like how sometimes a poem comes to me when i am out, and i will ask my angel, i call Benjamin to recollect it for me when i get home. He often does. I forgot to ask him this morning, mind you it wasn't a poem, it was a whole book.
It was how we appear to live in one reality. You know, planet Earth, the solstice today, blood, breathe (now tell me again when do we add an e?)
But do we ? live in one reality.
I have two people who are very close to me, their factual stories often trespass in the realm of fantasy.
In my last story here on keepers, the fictional one, is so much very real. it really happened, big parts of it

See this morning upon waking up, this story, all tied together quite obviously, now it is already raveling (raffelen) (fraying i suppose) apart.

How a few weeks ago , i was part of world, people dying. Now they died, now i miss the feeling of cold vinyl against my cheek, on the Hospital floor. That was all easy. Now i find my self in a world of sick people.
It is easy when they totally accept,  not so easy when they want to be healthy, get better. I hope you don't feel offended by my slightly..macabre..thought pattern.

And then there is the 'book thief" i will copy a passage.
The Promise-keeper’s Wife
The Basement, Nine AM
Six hours till goodbye: ‘I played an accordion, Liesel. Someone else’s.’ He closes his eyes: ‘It brought the house down.

 (later; i might have figured out, how to copy and paste and not have to continue in the pasted format)   i first wrote this sentence; "(later;.....) and then copied this piece:
The Promise-keeper’s Wife
The Basement, Nine AM
Six hours till goodbye: ‘I played an accordion, Liesel. Someone else’s.’ He closes his eyes: ‘It brought the house down.

and inserted it, in between, not at the end.
















No comments: